Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Meet Shovnne Abalos: A Walnut Women's Fitness Bootcamp Member!


Shvonne Abalos is fairly new to training. Having joined in April, she first started out taking two classes a week, but has now signed up for three after seeing fast results! "I saw improvement after the first month," she says. "I've lost an inch and a half around my waist, one inch around my waist and half an inch on my chest so far."

What keeps her coming back for more is the various circuit training exercises done at each session. "You get a vareity of exercises each time you attend class," she says. "No session is ever the same." She also enjoys how small the classes are, usually attending the 5 pm and 7 pm classes throughout the week.

Get results like Shvonne and maximize the number of sessions you take! You'll notice inches off your body the first month just like she did.

No comments: